The tasks to complete on this level are:
1. Find the marble to bowl down the batteries with.
2. Do the marble bowling.
3. Win the slot car race
- A lot of people have a difficult time getting over the red walls. This seems to mostly affect people on slower computers since timing is critical, and at slow frame rates it is hard to do the jump. The best way to get over these walls is to simply jump on top of one of the wooden blocks. Then jump again and start flying at the apex of the jump. You should now be able to just fly over the red wall.
- Many people have a hard time finding the marble. The passage to the marble is narrow, but there is a line of acorns marking the entrance. Just keep going to the end of the passage and the marble will be there.
- The correct way to do the marble bowling is to drop the marble and kick it into the batteries, however, you can also get a running start and just drop the marble. That will send it coasting into the batteries too, and this method is often more accurate than kicking.
- The slot car racing is really a no-brainer. Just hold down the throttle until the race is over - you'll win every time.
This map will show the locations of all of the important items in the level:
©2002 Pangea Software, Inc.Bugdom is a registered trademark of Pangea Software, Inc.